Friday 14 November 2008

colour filtering/colour popping image






Colour filtering/colour popping image






Firstly get the image and open in adobe Photoshop. Then crate a new layer by clicking on the new layer tool, and then change the hue and saturation by clicking on the hue and saturation button. Using the lasu key go around the part of the image that I want erased. The reason for this is to make the location of the image the way I want it and taking out what I don’t want in the image. Then clicking on the pencil tool and then the paintbrush icon, I will then click on colour replacement brush. Now clicking on the background would now enable me to shade in the part of the part I wanted erased.



If I want to add txt to this image i would make a new layer and click in the text icon.






In some cases cropping may be necessary and to do this click on the crop tool and and go around the part of the image you want to keep then press the tick tool.



















































No comments: