Friday 14 November 2008

cloning image

In my second lesson, we learnt a technique in Photoshop which was cloning an image. We took pictures of students from SMS. Then we put this image on Photoshop elements to erase corporate branding from the image so that it could be used in the school prospectus. Firstly I got my image by Opening with Photoshop elements, go to start from scratch, select A4 page then I got image an image. Then zoom on to the words need to be erased then, then click the “ALT” key and click on the part of the picture that you want cloned then without clicking “ALT” click on the part needed to be erased.
This is the clone tool and we use it to copy the colour of the area you have selected.


































As you can see I have changed the props so that it didn’t have labels on the bags and I have cloned out the teacher at the back.






No comments: