Monday 6 April 2009

all images





I have choosen to use this image. The reason why the number plate is cloned out is because I had got primission to take a picture of the car however the condition was that i had to hide the nuber plate.

Initially I wanted to use a very expensive car and my draem car. so i have taken a picture of my toy car. i haven't used this as the image does look like a toy car espesially when it has been put on the desk.




I was trying to figure out ways in which I could make me sitting in my toy car realistic so I took a picture with someone pretending to be my model for testing puposes.






I had taken a few pictures of mansions to help with my double page spread but I was practically looking for a mainson where i can cut the image in a spicific way to fit my Double page Spread best.





This image doesn't have the cut that I am looking for (but a bautiful house)
this has been used and marged in with the image of the BMW car. i have used this as it has me looking in a certain direction and this has made the content of the double page spread more realistic.

I have used this image as it is a medium shot and shows more of the body language then other images.
I have used this image as the cover af the album that I have used in the table of contents as it is quite a powerful and striking image as it is a low angle shot looking down at the audience showing that the model is dominant and supirior which is the image i am trying to convey for thephoto of the cd cover.
used this image as the clothing represents the genre of music produced.

No comments: