Sunday 29 March 2009

Double Page Spread

final draft 2


final



there isn't a huge change to get from my first draft to my final piece. firstly i changed the format of my my text so that it was clearer to read and then I also changed the font size so that it appeals to my target audience, having it the size i did was quite intimidating to the age range i am targeting at. from the page number section i removed "page" from the number so that I could make the number bigger also I had moved the page number that was over the main image to highlight the importance of the image.

I printed out the 2nd draft document so that i could see what it would look like if the 2nd draft was my final product then i found lots of errors that would make my document look un-prefessional so I made changes to it to make it look my like a real magazine. and i am happy with my end product.

No comments: