Monday 1 March 2010

Key Quetions, synopisis and contacting actresses



Update of the Synopsis
There are a group of disliked popular friends who are mysteriously invited to a party never to be forgotten. One of the girls amongst them has a dual nature that they are not aware of and each is given a pill where there life depends on their choice. If they chose the wrong pill, which is identical to the safe one, they will die. Their life depends on the right choice of pill. Their fate lies in the pill.

Filming Schedule
As I am the cinematographer, I know that it is important to have a schedule for everyone to be able to see what dates I have planned to film and to see whether my actresses are available for these dates.
I wrote a checklist weekly where i wrote down what shots I wanted to shoot, then I emailed my actresses and they replied to me if they were available or not.

Emails for Media

No comments: